Simply Sunflower Tomato Basil Pasta
A 15-minute meal that is fresh, healthy, delicious and easy to make.
12 oz. Penne Pasta
4 Large Ripe Tomatoes
¾ Cup Fresh Basil
¼ Cup Red Onion
1 Lemon, juiced
2 Garlic Cloves
2 Tbsp. Simply Sunflower Oi
½ Tsp. Salt
1. PCook penne pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, dice tomatoes, basil, and red onion.
3. Place in a large bowl.
4. When pasta is done cooking, drain, and immediately add to bowl.
5. Stir in juice from lemon, minced garlic cloves, Simply Sunflower Oil, and salt. Toss well to combine.
6. Serve warm or at room temp.