These seasoned potatoes are crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. A delicious side to compliment any meal.
½ Cup Simply Sunflower Oil
6 Medium Russet Potatoes
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place a potato between the handles of 2 wooden spoons to prevent you from slicing the potato all the way through. Slice the potato into thin slices, leaving 1/4 inch at the bottom unsliced. Repeat with the remaining potatoes.
3. Pour Simply Sunflower Oil over potatoes, making sure to get in between all the slices.
4. Add desired amount of salt and pepper to taste.
5. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until tender and crisp.